728x90 AdSpace


Funny

Latest Content

Monday 17 March 2014

5 Interesting Interview Questions and my attempt at answering...


Ever had butterflies in your stomach whenever you are ready to go to an interview?
Well, no matter how much preparation you made for an interview can ever prepare you some of these interesting/outrageous questions that interviewers like to give:

1. How Lucky Are you?
If it were for me, I'll answer it with: Effort = Luck.
If you would like to show off your knowledge, add this in: Quoted by Thomas Jefferson. US's Third President.

2. "A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?"

Get that Penguin to hire me this instance or else the bombs hiding under it's hat will detonate!

3. "Have you ever stolen a pen from work?"
Yes, I steal it all the time, but I also return it all the time.
Whether on time or not is a different question.

4. “From 1 to 10 – how would you rate me as an interviewer?”
1 if you don't give me the job. 10 if you give me the job.

5. "Can you say: 'Peter Pepper Picked a Pickled Pepper' and cross-sell a washing machine at the same time?"

I think that would discourage the buyers from buying a washing machine and it is random.

So how would you rate my answer? XD

Here's one Golden Rule to all those going for an interview, NEVER, EVER say 'I Don't Know' to a question during a job interview. It's taboo. If you need to stall time, just say something every few seconds like: "Hmm... this sounds interesting.", Or come up with a random question like "Wow, what made you think of such an odd question."

These questions test your ability to make judgement under pressure and test your ability at improvisation.
5 Interesting Interview Questions and my attempt at answering...
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments
Top